Monday, September 29, 2008

What Makes a Mansell a Mansell

So another tale from the South Carolina Mansell home:
We were cleaning up the house when Bethlehem and Haddie Hope complained,
"You make us work hard"
To which I quickly replied, 
"Mansell's work hard."
Sassy Haddie Hope then reported,  
"I'm not a mansell."
"Really?" I asked.

"No," she simply replied. And brace yourself for her reasoning. No, its not her skin, or blood. Her mother or Father and anything by which you might say determines family relations. No... it is much more important. Her reasons:
"Because I like the Packers not the Steelers."
Simple as that. :)

~jillian

3 comments:

lindsay said...

That is SO great!

Anonymous said...

AWE! Smackdown! Man...that's. Amazing... Wow. Give everyone a hug for me

Unknown said...

well, i can understand her reasoning! it seems pretty logical after Mansell Steelers Sunday events!
miss you all! love, aunt jenni