Monday, February 11, 2008

I Never Knew...

Today I was cooking dinner... We were having fish sticks and fries, and Mom asked me to put them in the oven while she went out to master milking the goats with Maddie. I was putting it all onto baking trays when all the kids gathered around to find out what I was cooking. The following conversation took place:
Haddie Hope: "Jewel-lee [spelled the way she says Jillian] whatcha making?"
Me: "Fish"
Haddie Hope (looking astonished) : "How'd the fish get like that?"
Elaina: "WELL, let me tell you. The people bring the fish into the store and they turn in into chicken."
Obviously my mother never told me the WHOLE truth about fish sticks... I never knew...
:)


~jillian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how 'Laina is always confident when she says something! I wonder how she gets to the point where she just "knows" :)

lindsay said...

Thanks for sharing that story - she makes me laugh so much!
Jillian, you should've heard her the day we played "pirate" downtown.