Wednesday, February 20, 2008

This is how I felt today!

Well, today we woke up early, 5:30am, to milk our new Nubian goats! We have one goat named First Impressions and one goat named Brooke. This has been a major lifestyle change for us. I have never been a super early riser, but have prayed diligently to be transformed! God has now answered my prayer by providing two goats that need to be milked every morning. Adjustment to this lifestyle is taking a while, this is why I felt like this today!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I think sometimes God gives us those little reminders like... "You should have been a little more specific when you asked me to get you up earlier" and chuckles from heaven...

...Makes me laugh every time he does that to me :)

The Mansell Crew: said...

Very true Brandon!

Maria said...

Hang in there. It never gets easier, but you do get used to it.

lindsay said...

I know y'all are busy and I'm probably just being selfish... but I want to hear more about what's going on in the lives of the Mansell family!

The Mansell Crew: said...

Lindsey,
Thanks for the interest! We will post and update very soon! 2 more birthdays have occurred, eight puppies, 1 new goat and 24 chicks...I guess we are a little busy!

The Mansell Crew: said...

Lindsay...sorry for the name mistake!

Anonymous said...

Eight puppies! I'm glad Lindsay posted that. I was actually thinking the same thing...but I was scared to say something :)

lindsay said...

Yep, y'all are just a LITTLE busy :) At least you keep me informed (for the most part... I didn't hear about the puppies!) on Mansell family happenings... I just don't get to read about it on your blog :)

Unknown said...

That was so funny.Once i say the picture i burst out laughing.