Friday, March 28, 2008

"Jillian's In The Charge"...

Hello all! (this is Jillian) At the moment I am a little burned out and burnt up! Let me explain...
Dad, Mom, and Haddie Hope went on a day trip to Charleston. Upon realizing that I had the kids with no pre-ordained plans the wheels in my mind began to turn... No parents, a beautiful sunny day, relatively clean house, nothing pressing to get done, gas in the van... it all seemed to add up to the B-E-A-C-H!!!
So gathering the needed lunch supplies (which required a quick stop at our lovely yet quaint Piggley Wiggley on our way out) and dressing everyone appropriately, and frantically searching for some sort of sand toys (which I soon discovered were non-existent. Thinking quickly I grabbed a stack of Moe's plastic cups, which proved to be a miracle wrapped in orange and green plastic)   I pilled the group of anxious children into the van. 
The day was absolutely a blast! Such fun was never meant to happen with your own family. It had to happen at a friend's house, or with your extended family...not your brothers and sisters...WRONG!! How faulty my thinking was when I was 13!!! Being with my family is the most fun thing I could ever do!
And for proof...

I love my family... I hope you can tell. :)

7 comments:

Michael Mole said...

the one picture of Yordi... w/ the dirt on his face... Whew. That one made me laugh. That kid is like... the Patriots worst nightmare - just waiting to happen. Give him a few more years.

Anonymous said...

Awe! That's really cool! Looks like you guys had so much fun, that's awesome!

lindsay said...

Awww... I love the one of all of you making silly faces... those pictures just made my day. I love your family too :)

Unknown said...

I love your family too!! great pics, Jill!

David Paul Murray said...

I love this group of photos!!! so awesome! I really really need to hang out with you guys sometime.

Anonymous said...

Jillian this is too cute! I love all these pictures, they're great! I miss you and we need to catch up soon!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness that was so beautiful true story and pictures.Sam