Monday, April 7, 2008

WHEW HOOO!!!!

I couldn't sleep tonight and thought I would try to be productive. I sat down and actually completed the Post Placement Reports due April 30th for Bethlehem and Habtamu! I am so excited because I usually have to rush at the last minute, my printer doesn't work and some other major thing happens to make these reports STRESSFUL. I tend to put off doing paper work, especially if it involves having to locate other papers to complete the paperwork! I have to complete a report on each adopted child once a year (six total), including a page of pictures. Jillian is always called in to save me when my pictures don't work and the printer is crazy...she will be so surprised tomorrow! So tonight, I am giving God all the glory as he molds me and shapes me; slowly redefining me from the inside out - I am no longer a hopeless procrastinator!!! I know this may sound a little crazy, but if you have ever struggled with procrastination you will completely understand! ....now if I can just get them to the post office on time....

"Shout joyfully to God, all the earth; sing the glory of His name; make His praise glorious. Say to God "How awesome are Your works!" Psalm 66:1-3a

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm sure that's very exciting and I can read the excitement and smile on your face! Good job! :)

lindsay said...

Yay, Ms Sharon!

Maria said...

Good for you Sharon!

The Mansell Crew: said...

Thanks for the encouragement everyone!