Saturday, March 22, 2008

Paralyzed

Hello dear family and friends! There has been many happenings in the Mansell home. There has been...
100,000,000,000,000 coughs and sneezes
100,000,000,000 dirty dishes
24 baby chickens
2 birthdays
8 puppies
1 new goat
a couple holidays
2 road trips
and an unmeasurable amount of smiles!

I am afraid that the amount of material there is to post is paralyzing.... so I will resort to pictures. If a picture truly is worth a thousands words, then for you I will spare the thousands of words you would have been reading. :)
Although I believe the phrase should be changed to a picture is worth thousands of minutes uploading. :)









































































































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe! That's really all I know to say! Looks like it's been lots of fun around the Mansell home!

lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lindsay said...

Oops... accidentally deleted my comment... but I wanted to ask: who made the birthday cakes? They're so pretty! :)

The Mansell Crew: said...

Jillian and I made the cakes! We figure with all the girls in our home we better get pretty good before wedding time!