Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Vegetables

Dinner tonight was classic spaghetti. Mattie has had a rough time with tomato base stuff because of the bacteria in her stomach. It always makes her sick. So tonight she asked,
"Are tomatoes good for your body?"
Mom and Dad replied in unison, "Yes. Very!"
Maddie, obviously confused retorted,
"Then why does my body no like tomatoes?"
"Because of your bacteria" Mom answered.

All continued back to their important task of eating when Tamu spoke up and asked,
"Momma, why does my body not like vegetables?"

We all got a good laugh, and I hope you did to.

Much love,
jillian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I did. I'm very thankful for the ability to actually see all of this stuff happening. It is truly a blessing :)

Unknown said...

This was so cute.Love sam